Stone Park Village Hall, 1825 N 32nd Avenue, Stone Park, IL 60165
January 22, 2018 – February 2, 2018
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Completed applications must be returned to the Stone Park Village Hall on or before February 16, 2018 at 5pm. Please note, this is not a post mark.
You must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Driver’s License: Must possess a valid Driver’s License with the ability to obtain an Illinois Driver’s License upon time of hire
- Age Requirement: Applicants must have attained their 21st birthday by 2/16/18
- Education: Have successfully completed two years of study at an accredited college or university or have 2 years of active service with an honorable discharge or prior police experience.
- Character: Must have no felony convictions and be of good moral character as described in State Statute 65 IL 5/10-2.1-6
- Language: Must be able to comprehend the English language both spoken and written
- Residence: At this time there is no stated requirement for residency declared by the Village of Stone Park. If hired, must live within a 25 mile radius within 1 year
- Testing: Must be able to successfully complete all phases of testing
All individuals meeting eligibility requirements are encouraged to continue with the application process. The annual starting salary is $40,446.26.
There is a $35.00 non-refundable application fee. Applications are NOT available at the Stone Park Police Department.
All applications are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Stone Park Board of Fire and Police Commissioners which is an Equal Opportunity Employer.