2017 Scholarship Guidelines
Village of Stone Park’s Scholarship Committee will be helping students look for scholarships as they apply to college. Along with scholarship assistance, Village of Stone Park’s Scholarship Committee will also help with FAFSA and completing college applications.
2017 Scholarship Program
Village of Stone Park, announces the 2016 Scholarship Awards Program. Under the program, two (2) $1000 scholarships will be awarded to Seniors that will be attending college as a Freshman in August of 2017.
Program Guidelines & Priorities:
- Must live & show proof he/she lives in Stone Park, IL
- Seeking graduating Seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in a non-school sponsored activity or participation in extracurricular school activities
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and plan to attend a 2 or 4-year college or technical school
- Scholarship funds will be paid in August, 2017 directly to the college and not to the student. It will be the student’s responsibility to submit to the Scholarship Coordinator at that time an invoice for tuition and fees, student ID number and college information.
- Application deadline is no later than Friday, May 5, 2017 by 4:00 p.m. and must be submitted to Village of Stone Park. Late applications are not accepted and no exceptions will be made.
The applications will be reviewed and recipients selected by the scholarship coordinator from the Village of Stone Park. The scholarships will be awarded July of 2017.
Please submit any questions to: email@example.com